Sexy And Adult Good Night Messages

Sexy And Adult Good Night Messages


#21. Sweep me into your arms, Cuddle with me for the night. Let me love you and show you how it feels to be loved. Have a Passionate Night!

#22. Multiply your love, Divide your sorrows, Live a life nobody could have thought of. Have a Dozy Night!

#23. Love heals if given a fair chance, will you give me one? Have a Drowsy Night!

More Visit Read Status- Love Shayari -Status for Girlfriend / Lover

Love attitude status
rajput killer status
rajput attitude status
romantic whatsapp status
emotional breakup status
lovedose

#24. Every day when the sun sets down It’s a call for everyone to rest and get prepared for the next day at Sun’s Dawn. Have an Energetic Night!

#25. The whole sky sometimes convey my message to you with a moon I feel complete, Without one I feel blue. Have a Starry-eyed Night!

#26. Let pillow be your companion when I am not there. I can trust that thing because things won’t start loving you. Have a Sluggish Night!

#27. Sleep without your negative thoughts, leaving them aside for a while. Focus on our best memories, It’ll refresh you with a smile. Have a Positive Night!

#28. Those unforgettable memories of us are fresh and sweet still reminds me of the best, this life could ever offer. Have a Peaceful Night!

#29. You are beautiful because of the way you stood up for me when No-one else believed in me. I owe you my life for it. Have a Loved Night!

#30. My mind has you always etched in it, Making me wonder how lucky I am to have you in my life. Have a Decent Night!

My mind has you always etched in it

#31. Love always makes you do things you never thought you would do. Like, the first time I met you. Have a Sluggish Night!

#32. Count every night for your blessings and pray for all those who don’t get what they want. Life will be simpler if you show gratitude towards it. Have a Sanctified Night!

#33. Take hold of all those emotions which deter you from your goal. I will always be with you in your support and care. Have a Strong Night!

#34. Never let your eyes drop tears for something unworthy. Let it always sparkle with something amazing spreading it’s glitter all around. Have a Sparky Night!

#35. Don’t toss and turn in your bed thinking about me. Call me whenever you feel and I’ll be there to reduce your anxiety. Have a Complete Sleep!

#36. The brightest stars in my life are not planetary objects. It’s you, my family, My everything. I love you. Have a Starry Night!

#37. Those pristine moments spent with you, Always inspire me in my bad times to work for our better future, our better relationship & for a better US. Have a Pristine Night!

#38. Lucky are those people who get to see you every day to stay by your side every day to get to know every intricate detail about you. I wish to be the luckiest. I wish to be the one and only luckiest. Have a Divine Night!

#39. Your dreams are mine now, Your ambitions are mine now, Your little heart I didn’t ask for is mine now. So, can your surname be also mine now? Have a thoughtful Night!



#40. You buried those scars, Those harsh memories. I feel secure with you. I feel safe with you. I feel at home with you. Have a Worthy Night!

#41. You’ll always have me wishing you Good Night, sweet dreams until the day I can no longer breathe. Have a Sweet Night!

#42. I always wish to see you happy through thick and thin, through all the four seasons. Have the Longest Night!

#43. I want to grow old with you, I want to die right in your arms, I want to be there for you. I want to hold tight to our memories. I want to love you more. Have a Loving Night!

#44. Life can never be dull with you in it. Have a Bright Night!


#45. When I close those eyes all I see is you. All I feel is you. I love you. Have a Warm Night!

#46. Life is all about coincidences. But, my favorite is you. Have a Quiet Night!

#47. I am glad about all the chances I ever took because that’s how we met. Have a Snooze-free Night!

#48. Love like there is no tomorrow, Live like there is no death. Have a Lively Night!

#49. I wish to paint the galaxies for you to see those stars glitter in your eyes. Have a Glistening Night!

#50. Don’t ever let worry overpower your present moment. I’ll always be praying to make you happy with each passing moment. Have a Wrinkle-free Sleep!

Don’t ever let worry overpower your present moment

#51. Be the girl of your own life leading it your own way. Have a Beautiful Night!

#52. Distance doesn’t matter when hearts are connected through Strings of love, care, and empathy. Have a Carefree Night!

#53. Think about all the lovely times we spent together whenever distressed. Have a Tension-free Sleep!

#54. Love like there is no end to life. Have a Pretty Night!

#55. I like to see those pretty eyes which only look at me unaware of the whole world around. Have an Appealing Night!

#56. I am the luckiest person to have you in my life through every darkest phase of my life. Have an Upbeat Night!

#57. I want to visit those memory lanes where we rekindle our love for each other. Have an Exquisite Night!

#58. Look at Moon and think of me, like I am looking at Moon and thinking about you. Have a Deep Sleep!

#59. My heart always beats fast when your sweet melodious voice makes its way to my heart. I love your Voice. Have a Hearty Night!

#60. Don’t be sad because I cannot tolerate a single frown on your face. Have a Happy Sleep!

#61. I wish you to be the first person to wish me for the day and last person to wish me for the life. Have a Snoozing Sleep!

#62. My Heart no longer beats for me, It only dances at your voice, Sings at your moves and loves your every mood. Have an Energetic Sleep!

#63. You’re the sweetest angel whom God has sent to make my world a happier place to live in. Have a Saccharine Sleep!

#64. I have shared with you my darkest moments which I no longer fear because you have made me forget them. Have a Fearless Sleep!

#65. Through those dainty paths when I go, I remember the rough phases we shared. Life would have been remorse if it wouldn’t have been with you. Have a Love-filled Sleep!

#66. These lonely nights are a punishment for making you sad or cry. I am sorry for all that, forgive me. Have a Hearty Night!

#67. Don’t ever feel alone or sad, call me, and I’ll make you glad. Have a Good Night!

#68. I have those isolated nights where I feel devoid of any feelings. But, then one message from you eases away all my drowsiness. Have a Superb Sleep!

#69. Live life queen size with A million dollar smile. Have an Awesome Sleep!

#70. When you wear my favorite color when you just dress up for me. When you laugh at my jokes. I love you and your every little action. Have a Great Night!

#71. Those beautiful eyes make me forget my words sometimes. Such power you hold on me. Have a Fine Sleep!

#72. My dreams are all incomplete without you in it. Don’t ever leave me. Have a Wonderful Night!

My dreams are all incomplete without you in it

#73. Your words work magic on me, Breaking all the barriers life ever laid on me. Have a break-free Sleep!
Sexy And Adult Good Night Messages
#74. You are my Angel, My Savior, My Best Friend, My Comforting Arm, My Soothing Shoulder, My home my Everything. I love you. Have a Quixotic Sleep!

#75. I love your facial expressions on everything you say or do, Making me wonder how lucky I am to meet you. Have a Love-full Sleep!


#76. Don’t go to the stars; there are way too many. Aim for the moon like I did, only just like you. Have a Shining Night!

#77. I will always love you until life falls apart, and we count our last breaths together. Have a Magnificent Sleep!

#78. Your hands perfectly fit in mine, so does our destiny. Have a Fateful Night!

#79. My wishes always fall short in front of your prayers. Have a Blessed Night!

#80. Always smile and let the world wonder what is she up to? Have a wonderful good night sleep!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Good Night Messages For X-Girlfriend And X-Boyfriend